Can you turn the radio system off?

Thread: Can you turn the radio system off?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle Wing View Post
    Just test rode a F6B. Very nice. The front end seems light or it just may be the handlebars? Coming off a Harley everything is different.

I could not figure out how to turn the radio off....neither could the salesman; he went in came out and said it was always on?
    I would seriously suggest that you find a different salesperson to deal with, or maybe a different dealership. That Audio button is so simple to operate. I understand that YOU did not know how...but the salesperson should have know.

I am not joking when I say...they either need to discount the price by a LOT, or I would walk out and go to a more knowledgeable delaership.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles View Post
    go to a more knowledgeable delaership.
    Al Lamb in Dallas; they claim to be the largest Gold Wing dealer in Texas and I believe it based on the number of Wings....probably 10 Gold Wings and 15 F6Bs.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles View Post
    I would seriously suggest that you find a different salesperson to deal with, or maybe a different dealership. That Audio button is so simple to operate. I understand that YOU did not know how...but the salesperson should have know.

I am not joking when I say...they either need to discount the price by a LOT, or I would walk out and go to a more knowledgeable delaership.
    I like to terrorize auto salesmen that way at auto shows. I ask them questions they should know and leave them stammering. My husband tells me I'm evil as he's snickering.
    Please don't spook the road-sheep.

Quote Originally Posted by MSGT-R View Post
    I like to terrorize auto salesmen that way at auto shows. I ask them questions they should know and leave them stammering. My husband tells me I'm evil as he's snickering.

I do that too. I knew you must be my little sister...(he he he)