Bike Toberfest Daytona Florida - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Bike Toberfest Daytona Florida

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    Both....but breakfast only on Friday....
    Nice... I'll be there also :-)

Cool

The more the better !!!!!! Looks like it may take more than two tables !!!!!! Any thoughts of what to do after breakfast ???

I should have some patches by then as well,,,,, then after Bike fest...I will post on here again !!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

The more the better !!!!!! Looks like it may take more than two tables !!!!!! Any thoughts of what to do after breakfast ???

I should have some patches by then as well,,,,, then after Bike fest...I will post on here again !!!!
    Here is a suggestion:

Boardwalk Classic Bike Show
    Event Happens: Oct 18, 2013
    The best show at the beach! You've got to visit this location to see these one of a kind, gorgeous bikes in this beautiful beachfront setting. 10/18 from 9AM to 4PM.Registration from 8AM to 11AM. Show begins at 11AM. $500 first place, over 60 trophies. Enter Boardwalk Bike Show via special access at the cross street of Main Street and Ocean Avenue. Info: (386) 253-0254.

Boardwalk bike show sounds great. How about a small ride afterwards? We can go to Destination Daytona by the way of Loop and pay Ultimate Seats a visit!

Looks like all the vendors are either going to be at the Speedway or Destination Daytona. They are also having some demo rides too, just not sure who is offering them.

The loop is nice, and there is a great seaside restaurant just a couple miles north on AIA from Highbridge road (part of the loop) It is called High tides @ Snack Jacks.

Cool

High Tides is excellant...cash only... or Martins a llittle bit futher North for the prime rib fans...

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Restauran...h_Florida.html

They are both very good.....
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

High Tides is excellant...cash only... or Martins a llittle bit futher North for the prime rib fans...

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Restauran...h_Florida.html

They are both very good.....
    I say to hell with the fish sammich, let's eat a chunk of beef!
    Another favorite place of mine is Down the Hatch at Ponce Inlet, Yumm

Cool

Jimmy, if you like prime rib the only place better than Martins is my wife's prime rib !!! I have taken many members of this and other boards to Martins and everyone was very happy....

Been to Daytona for bike week and biketoberfest over 20 times and my favorite is the Ocean Deck on the water at the end of main street. Down stairs. Not fancy but good music, good food and salt air?

Wink

Too much posting about eating, how about riding!