2016 F6B Annual Rally ... It's officially in the books! - Page 35
Page 35 of 58 FirstFirst ... 252627282930313233343536373839404142434445 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 F6B Annual Rally ... It's officially in the books!

Quote Originally Posted by stroguy View Post
    He's USAF Steve.
    Oh, that explains it! Better medical than retired Marines......
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

I'm thinking about getting with Teach to see if she can teach me to ride side saddle .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired USAF
    1974 - 1994

shooter
    LMAO. That's a good idea Bill.

Another step closer

Hello All,

Still a gut call regarding the weather but I just booked a ferry off the rock up here in the north east, hotels on that end for the get together in Russellville and a flight for the missus to get back home as she will burn up her two weeks vaca getting there and having a drink with you folk.

I could still cancel this if I get a bad feel for the fall weather situation but it will take snow in September (that is not all that far out a concept in this neck of the woods) now for me to start backing out. Pretty sure I could find my way back up North in September/October by dodging around the bad stuff.....time will tell.

Here's hoping for a reasonable fall weather wise.

I will likely need a set of tires before this trip is done.....I guess I could get them in Russellville if I called ahead?

Don't really want to switch them out before the trip as there is still some life in them although that would keep things simple.

tink

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerman View Post
    Hello All,

Still a gut call regarding the weather but I just booked a ferry off the rock up here in the north east, hotels on that end for the get together in Russellville and a flight for the missus to get back home as she will burn up her two weeks vaca getting there and having a drink with you folk.

I could still cancel this if I get a bad feel for the fall weather situation but it will take snow in September (that is not all that far out a concept in this neck of the woods) now for me to start backing out. Pretty sure I could find my way back up North in September/October by dodging around the bad stuff.....time will tell.

Here's hoping for a reasonable fall weather wise.

I will likely need a set of tires before this trip is done.....I guess I could get them in Russellville if I called ahead?

Don't really want to switch them out before the trip as there is still some life in them although that would keep things simple.

tink

shooter
    Tink I'm sure HOR would be glad to sell you a pair of tires and install them. They are very accommodating. Probably couldn't get it done any cheaper and certainly not any better anywhere.

GaTeach
    Quote Originally Posted by stepbill View Post
    I'm thinking about getting with Teach to see if she can teach me to ride side saddle .

I'm working on the training video

I witnessed one practice session...
    “Gibraltar” 2016 white deluxe has been sold.

shooter
    TMI , TMI !!!!

GaTeach
    Yeah I need a cameraman who doesn't look over and say, WTFAREYOUDOING?