Bluetooth added - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bluetooth added

usb port works

just came in , and it works thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MisterB View Post
    Amazing, the BT4.0 version sucked, this older one works pretty good.
    A little stutter when you first start playing music, but if you let it go it's no problem after about a second.
    No static.
    Best use of $2.63 EVAR!
    Next project will be to remove the condenser mic from inside the unit and relocate it and see if I can use it as a speakerphone or at least for Siri commands. With the taller windshield and some foam for a windscreen it might be serviceable.
    Only tried it for a second, looks like track FF and REW works, long hold for folder skip doesn't seem to do anything but I haven't fully investigated.
    After using it on a ride, the little stutter turned into a big stutter and it does something I've only seen done with software designed to do this: it skips forward and changes tempo without changing pitch.
    It seemed to be just at the very beginning of a track, but after riding for a few minutes I see it's not limited to that.
    Currently use several BT devices, 3 sets of Kanto speakers, JBL Charge portable, little BT puck for the car, none have these problems.
    Have used Sena on helmet in the past with no problem, Latest OS on phone, never any issues at all.
    I'm giving up on the Bluetooth solution.
    No biggie, flash drive support is fantastic.

I got the same one (the $2.63) and it is totally frustrating. After a day or two it stops working and I have to unplug it and plug it back in. Sound seems ok, etc, but just frustrating as hell to suddenly loose the music. I went back to plugging my iPhone into the 3.5mm headphone jack in the cubby. Lots more reliable.
    2015 Honda F6B Deluxe
    2007 Honda ST1300A (176K miles)
    2003 Honda VTX1800C (80K miles)
    Waaaay to many MX bikes to list.