Kuryakan ergo lll or Mick o pegs
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kuryakan ergo lll or Mick o pegs

Kuryakan ergo lll or Mick o pegs

Does anyone here have the spring loaded ergo lll highway pegs? I am trying to decide between these and the Mick o pegs. If you have them, how far do they actually rotate down when to put your feet on them?

Thanks in advance.

I have the ergo III highway pegs. I really like them. The only spring a couple inches. I'm 6'2". I can rest my boots on them and I have a bend in my knee or I can put my heels on them and my legs are straight out. No experience with mick o pegs.

I like my Ergo IIIs. Have never rode with the Mic-O-Pegs. Don't really care for their looks and want more than the cylindrical pegs that I've always seen them with.
    "Go sell crazy somewhere else, we're all stocked up"

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmytee View Post
    I like my Ergo IIIs. Have never rode with the Mic-O-Pegs. Don't really care for their looks and want more than the cylindrical pegs that I've always seen them with.
    I have to agree that they are ugly as sin but I am one who goes for function over style. That being said , it sounds as if the ergo lll may suit me fine. I had ergo ll on my wing and wanted them down one notch from horizontal but couldn't because the would drag too much. I might just bite the bullet and order them.
    Thanks

Cool

I have had both and prefer the Mic-o-pegs... feels like you're sitting in your lazy boy !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IELcQCrr5I&t=149s
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Av8er View Post
    Does anyone here have the spring loaded ergo lll highway pegs? I am trying to decide between these and the Mick o pegs. If you have them, how far do they actually rotate down when to put your feet on them?

Thanks in advance.
    I have the ergolll and really like them. For someone with longer legs the spring loaded drop is great. Since I have short legs I installed the shims and ride with them in the horizontal position. The drop was a little stretch for me. They also have adjustment on length as well.

I installed the Ergo III's earlier this summer. I only played with them a few times but I like them so far. I have a short inseam and with the pegs adjusted all the way up the work well.

I have the Rivco Switchblade type and really like them. I had a set of Mick O'Pegs on my Goldwing. They worked fine but were really clunky in operation and looks.

Well I was all set to order the mick o pegs but I want to talk to a person prior to giving them $325 of my money. With their website being down all I have been able to do is exchange emails and have them send me a very vague invoice from PayPal. And when I say vague I mean vague. I have asked for a phone number to call and discuss a couple things with them but each time they have responded to my email and totally ignores the fact I was asking for a contact number.
    I like to talk to a person!!! For all I know, they have went out of business and still collecting money. I have had that happen before and will not have it happen again. I don't think I am being unrealistic when asking this.

Guess I will have to go with the ergo lll!!! They do look a lot better anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Av8er View Post
    Well I was all set to order the mick o pegs but I want to talk to a person prior to giving them $325 of my money. With their website being down all I have been able to do is exchange emails and have them send me a very vague invoice from PayPal. And when I say vague I mean vague. I have asked for a phone number to call and discuss a couple things with them but each time they have responded to my email and totally ignores the fact I was asking for a contact number.
    I like to talk to a person!!! For all I know, they have went out of business and still collecting money. I have had that happen before and will not have it happen again. I don't think I am being unrealistic when asking this.

Guess I will have to go with the ergo lll!!! They do look a lot better anyway.
    Gotta go with your gut instinct.

You won't be disappointed with the Ergo III's. Small tip though... if you ever take them apart later to re=grease the Helix... do not torque back to 30ft pounds. I had a defective set and one of them snapped and became unusable. I'd use 10 ft pounds and thread locker on the main bolt if doing it again...

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537