Hello All,

I a newbie to the F6B Riders, but not to motorcycles, and big Hondas. Traded a perfectly good 2010 GL1800 with 8,000 miles on it for the F6B new in the crate. I am NOT sorry I did that! No need to gush onwards about what we already know. What an awesome motorcycle.

My one beef is the passenger backrest I had the dealer install, (I did not by the deluxe F6). What is Honda thinking? I am sorry to report that this passenger backrest is woefully inadequate. Yes, I am not a young guy, and neither is the XYL. Anyhow -

I have a Utopia installed for me, but I have been looking high and low for a decent passenger backrest, the Honda-line one is kind'a silly for me and my gal age group. So far, the only off the shelf option I can find is Corbin. I have also exchanged emails with Bob at Utopia, he is willing to have a look at fabricating a passenger backrest to match the Utopia driver backrest I have. I will have to send him my Honda-line passenger backrest for him to figure out what to do. No problem there. Hopefully someone can propose a third or fourth idea, but since the F6B is so new, there are not a lot of options on the market yet.

Thanks, glad I signed up for this group, looks like a good place to be. 8-D

(maybe I'll figure out how to add a picture or two)