Ok folks, this was slightly more of a pain in the ass than I thought it would be; the design work was relatively easy. I finally found and did up the design on a site called Zazzle. I didn't even know they existed. If you visit the link, you can see what it would look like on a tee! Also, check out the 'See All Styles' button under the tee shirt options on the right, you can browse thru they have sweatshirts, hoodies, holy cow just about anything and you can see what it would look like.

HERE'S THE DEAL. I haven't used this site and I haven't ordered from them so I have no idea how this will come out. They do have a 100% satisfaction guarantee though if you click on that. I'm nervous about you guys ordering and then it comes in crappy for some reason -- anyone want to be the guinea pig?

Thanks for all the help and ideas on this, this was a fun way to waste time at work during a dead week! I am going to order one and will let you know how it turns out. If y'all have any other cool shirt/sweater/hoodie logo ideas involving our kickass bikes let me know!

And thanks to Miles for his amazing story that inspired this!

Here's the link: http://www.zazzle.com/honda_f6b_gold...06794213258718

FYI, they say this will be a searchable item within 24 hours. Right now if you go on there and search for 'f6b' or 'goldwing' you'll see some other stuff that folks have put up. They don't look this cool tho

-->Russ