What is a policeman - Paul Harvey

Thread: What is a policeman - Paul Harvey

What is a policeman - Paul Harvey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEvZBKwvE0k

And that's the rest of the story!
    "Great Britain's a great country, but it's not an idea ... that's how we see [America] around the world, one of the greatest ideas in human history." Bono

Well put Paul Harvey....wish some of the yahoos in Missouri understood what Harvey said....

That said it all !!!
    Glad you had that to share !!
    I, personally have had some run ins with the law, but. . . . (not recently, God forbid).
    It's a hard job with your life on the line.

Not sure if anybody has had the misfortune of stopping for gas late at night in one of these hell holes like Ferguson or East St Louis... unless you are black, and many times even if you are black, it's dangerous.

If the media reports of this kid who was killed are accurate (he was belligerent, several felonies on his record, just strong armed a store clerk, etc), I have to believe this officer did us all a favor.

shooter
    Since I live local that seems to be accurate

Especially now!!

Very timely with the Murder of our local Police Chief in Elmendorf, TX. Mike Pimentel was a good guy and a lover of motorcycles. I rode both on and off duty with him. He was a member of the Blueknights and rode under the name Cowboy. His funeral is Tuesday at Cornerstone Church, off Stoneoak in San Antonio, TX. Viewing on Labor Day at Porter Loring on McCullough for Friends, Police will Stand Vigil all night and Officers wil be received for viewing throughout the night. Thanks for posting this piece from Paul Harvey.

Being a trucker, I get to see the worst side of every city. South Chicago, East St. Louis, Gary, Queens, Kent, South Los Angeles. I just got back from Pittsburg, CA. Never heard of it til now.

I'm always the minority being white but somehow I've survived all these years. Right place/right time I guess. It's usually daylight too so that helps.