Quote Originally Posted by Walcrow View Post
I was impressed with the overall ergonomics and dimensions while sitting on it. It feels smaller and I think that comes from the fairing and windshield being downsized but then you see this big ass engine down there sticking out like 2 huge anvils. The most impressive item is the suspension, as mentioned earlier. Very cool engineering seeing all the arms and rods articulating up and down. A test ride will reveal the design but the reviews I've read say it's the pussies whiskers for sure. Visually, you can't miss that big ass engine at all. I think the designers wanted to show off the flat 6 like never before and they did, IMO. Paint was superb on the bronze, blue and red ones at the show and attention to detail is everywhere on the bike. For my butt, the seat would have to go to RDL, but that's me. It felt like the stock seat from previous years. I'm 5'11" 185 lbs and the seating to bars is perfect for me with 35" sleeve length. The DCT will be interesting when I finally get over for a test ride next week.
Your takeaways are very similar to mine, from my butt test ride today.