Went for my first real ride on the bike since I got it. Rode about 220 miles. Adjusted the air pressure in the tires before the ride front was at 32 lbs. Now have both at 40. I love the way this bike handles.

I played around with the position of the mini boards the past couple of days while running around and going to work. I've had them in the center position one notch down, and in the front hole moving them farther rear ward. Didn't really care for the rear position so I moved them back to the center position and put them level. Only have size 9 shoes so I can shift fairly well in this position. I do find myself shifting with the side of my boot a good bit. I can fit my boot under the shifter if I feel the need to bang through the gears, just being lazy using the side. Overall I like the mini boards although a little more drop would be appreciated.

Rode with the top piece of the bagger shield installed (19") wind shield. Took a little bit to get used to looking though a windshield again. If I sit up very straight I can look over it but in my normal riding position I'm looking through it. Coming from a VTX1800 Tourer I was used to looking through the windshield. With the top piece installed and riding with a half helmet the shield worked well. The bottom portion is smoked, I like the way it looks on the bike but not sure I like the reduced view of the road, especially the couple of times I've rode at night. I'll give it some more time but will check out some other options.

I miss not having highway pegs, need to get a set of those on order. Really looking at the ERGO III if anyone can offer more info or pics of them on the bike. I'd like to see how far back they come. I'm 5'8" legs aren't that long.

Really looking forward to my Ultimate seat getting here. This stock seat is ok but I want to sit in luxury, hope it is a noticeable difference.