I NEED HELP!!

Thread: I NEED HELP!!

I NEED HELP!!

I am trying to install my cellphone holder with usb and I want to try and connect it in the same area as the auxiliary. I need an positive and negative connection. Can someone help me figure where the best spot I can put it? Thanks in advance.

under the left cubby, there is an open aux power connector. You can get a "Y" cable that splits into two. Then you can use one for a cig lighter or usb power plug and on the other one either cut & solder the two wires or you can get and make a connector to fit. You can also go all the way down to the fuse box by the battery and wire it to existing terminals

Quote Originally Posted by ReserveBum View Post
    under the left cubby, there is an open aux power connector. You can get a "Y" cable that splits into two. .....
    I've been looking for a Y cable that plugs into the RED connector under the left cubby..... Do you have a source for that?

I think Kury makes one.

Quote Originally Posted by ReserveBum View Post
    under the left cubby, there is an open aux power connector. You can get a "Y" cable that splits into two. Then you can use one for a cig lighter or usb power plug and on the other one either cut & solder the two wires or you can get and make a connector to fit. You can also go all the way down to the fuse box by the battery and wire it to existing terminals
    Quote Originally Posted by F6B1911 View Post
    I've been looking for a Y cable that plugs into the RED connector under the left cubby..... Do you have a source for that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorcerer View Post
    I think Kury makes one.
    http://wingstuff.com/shop/?keyword=accessory+harness

Cheers,
    Steve
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

Quote Originally Posted by 53driver View Post
    Steve
    I looked there and also at EC but I couldnt find it. I got mine a few years ago and dont remember where and I have been looking at multiple sites but I havent found one yet