Quote Originally Posted by bob109 View Post
Have almost 55K miles on the clock and never dragged a peg! I can honestly say that about every bike I've ever owned! Guess I'm a bit "Faint-Hearted" when it comes too that "spark flying maneuver"! Some believe it a "manly skill/trait", but IMHO, it simply demonstrates a condition of "overly-large gonads" (ego/bragging right). Everyone has their own riding style and know's their own limitations. I'll leave "laying my 6 on its side" for changing the "rear tire"
Not making any judgments here. However, I will respond that this bike will scrape pretty easily. One doesn't have to ride them that hard to scrape the pegs.

I will also add, that I have followed others on their F6Bs and listened to them scrape every corner while I didn't touch down once. Riding technique can make a difference.

I put the Air Ride on mine and now I have even more cornering clearance on demand.

After I installed the Titanium pucks on my pegs, I found myself negating some of my learned technique to purposely drag my pegs to throw sparks.

Like in this pic.