helmet lock cable - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: helmet lock cable

Just a hole in the left handrail with 3 openings. No damaged or scratches so looks like nothing has been in there before.

You could try Making your own as I did. I still have my original one but didn't like how short it was. The original cable's length did not permit me to leave the helmet resting on my seat while locked. I took some small gauge plastic coated steel cable and crimped in two loops. I made the end that goes through my d rings smaller than the other to make it easier to run the cable through. I feel it works better than the original because its longer and it has no uncoated cable in contact with my bike.
    2015 Blue F6B Deluxe, Mods: Bagger shield, Heli Bars, Garmin ZUMO, Beverage Butler, LED HIs/Lows, Pathfinder Switchbacks, Smoked Lenses. Kury Ergo IIIs, Iso foot rests, Transformer Passenger floor boards, Reflector replacement Lights, Trailer Isolation harness, Iso Grips, Smart Mount Backrest, Luggage rack, Homemade Lightning Strike, TBR Exhaust, ADD ON Hitch, Healtech Brake flasher, J&M upgraded speakers. K&N Air filter, LED Accent lights, Custom flag bar, Tritium Led Fog lights, Air Wings...

Gun cable lock. Would not and/or doesn't everyone have an abundance of these at home?

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

Late to this dance, but my dealer never installed mine. I still have all the parts, never installed it.
    “Gibraltar” 2016 white deluxe has been sold.