Bluetooth Audio - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bluetooth Audio

Quote Originally Posted by Blackedout2014 View Post
    Check out "UCLEAR Digital audio - HBC200 HD force"
    I've been using this for a few years, it works great!
    I also use it and I can tell you it is amazing...I have a modular helmet and when driving 120 km hour with it open my girlfriend says she cannot tell I am even on the bike....the only problem I have is that I have to turn it up in order to hear her....lol.....make sure you buy a helmet with large enough ear pockets for the speakers or you will have to mod the existing ones with a knife......speakers are quite large.....

With a taller windshield you probably won't need it to communicate...also use the usb in the saddle bag for your music ( you will not be disappointed)
    When a Man Lies He Murders
    Some Part of the World
    These Are the Pale Deaths Which
    Men Miscall Their Lives
    All this I Cannot Bear
    to Witness Any Longer......

Look into using earbuds/plugs instead of the speakers that come with the sena. That's what my husband and I do even though we have full face helmets. Don't have to have the volume up as loud and it cuts out on the wind noise. If you want to stream from your phone, the intercoms are all you need. If you want to stream FM from the bike, you'll need the SM10 interface.

Sena S20

hi
    My wife and kids got me a Sena S20 and I'm real impressed so far. It pairs easily with my iPhone and works flawlessly with map directions, incoming and out going calls (using Siri voice commands) and streaming music. It also contains its own FM receiver which works amazingly well. This weekend I hope to try to point to point communications ('intercom').

Ok, just like everyone said get the new screen first. I have a tall Clearview and can hear the radio fine at 80 on level 14, with AVC on high. See if she still wants headsets after you install the new screen. After I odered a set she decided she didn't like it and went back to her earbuds with her phone. Got stuck reselling the headsets. Also Bluetooth units are great, it's the battery life I don't really like. If a bluetooth unit could last 10-14 hrs of continous music playing then I'd get interested.
    John (Jay) Bettua
    2014 F6b Red- sold 2016
    2020 Goldwing Matte Black
    Retired U.S. Air Force MSgt

I usually like to stop and get a cup of coffee every 4 hours or so on a long ride. I stop for 15 min and charge up my Galaxy S5 with the new usb 3 super charger (takes no time at all) / I also throw a quick charge on the SENA (it has no gauge but it ran for a 12 hour ride for me) This keeps me more awake and is much safer than not stopping. In the end I am riding the bike rather than driving the car to have fun (right). I may not get there quite as fast but I am safer. I usually ride faster on the bike than I would drive in the car. Once again this is safer because it keeps me engaged in the ride.

What I like is if I want listen to the bike radio / I still leave my Android GPS hooked up and get messages through the SENA in helmet speakers as needed. If I want music I listen to the phone music and get interruptions for GPS and phone.

Obviously I really like the system. You can still buy the older system for half price on Amazon I think. (I don't know why you would need the new version)

Steve