Highest odo reading? - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Highest odo reading?

GaTeach
    Quote Originally Posted by glryder98 View Post
    Riding in circles? haven't been anywhere? Let's see...... In the last year I have been to Sturgis. Americade in Lake George NY, Bikes Blues and BBQ in Arkansas, Wing Ding in Reno Nevada, Daytona Beach Bike week, And 1 trip to Texas just to visit family. The bottom line is I love to ride my motorcycle any time and any where. Mileage just happens to be a badge of honor.
    I was in Lake George a couple of times last summer. 28 through the Adirondacks is AMAZING

2013 wih 78,000 and traded for a 2015

I was hoping to get to 100,000 first but a great 2015 came in on trade and with only 6000 miles heated grips and cruise...I had to have it. My 2013 is in good hands and unlimited mileage warrany until 2020! Long live the "B"!

GaTeach
    Quote Originally Posted by 1951vbs View Post
    I was hoping to get to 100,000 first but a great 2015 came in on trade and with only 6000 miles heated grips and cruise...I had to have it. My 2013 is in good hands and unlimited mileage warrany until 2020! Long live the "B"!
    Rock on!!!!

Miles

68000 on 2013 deluxe air cleaner changed at 65000. And still looked pretty darn good. Just getting ready to put progressive cartridge mono tubes on with this 2nd set of fork seals...loving it. My gl1800 has 100000 and still smooth as ever...love the f6 for shorter Colorado rides and the big wing for the long long ones...

90 Vmax custom
    09 Vmax
    94 softail custom
    13 f6b
    04 gl1800

Rubber side down.......

GaTeach
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffedose View Post
    68000 on 2013 deluxe air cleaner changed at 65000. And still looked pretty darn good. Just getting ready to put progressive cartridge mono tubes on with this 2nd set of fork seals...loving it. My gl1800 has 100000 and still smooth as ever...love the f6 for shorter Colorado rides and the big wing for the long long ones...

90 Vmax custom
    09 Vmax
    94 softail custom
    13 f6b
    04 gl1800

Rubber side down.......
    Is that the first time you had to replace the air cleaner? I think I'm on my third.

rudymsmith

dividing my miles between 4 motorcycles

Quote Originally Posted by 2wheelsforme View Post
    I know some GWs go high mileage but this F6B has not been out that long. Who has some big miles and how many have you logged? I'm a measly 17K.
    As much as I love my F6B, I have three other 2 wheeled rides that beg for me to share my road time with them. Envious of the folks who can Cruise all day everyday!

Quote Originally Posted by glryder98 View Post
    Riding in circles? haven't been anywhere? Let's see...... In the last year I have been to Sturgis. Americade in Lake George NY, Bikes Blues and BBQ in Arkansas, Wing Ding in Reno Nevada, Daytona Beach Bike week, And 1 trip to Texas just to visit family. The bottom line is I love to ride my motorcycle any time and any where. Mileage just happens to be a badge of honor.
    Thank you for pointing out exactly what I was saying you didn't mention odo. You just pointed out you've gone places, done things, and seen things. Unfortunately, you left out who you met and more importantly what you ate!
    Unless you were keeping a log I doubt you could even tell me what the odo reading was at any of these places along the way. That may because the important things are the memories that we have from the gone, done, seen not the milage.
    Of course we all love to ride, that's why we have and love bikes.
    At the risk of sounding crotchety and being told again to leave this thread by someone that's only been on this site less than 6 months I must say after 58 years of riding, since 1961, and some half a million plus miles I don't need badges or bragging rights. Experience has taught me what's important!
    I'm not interested in your odo but I'd love to hear some of you're travel stories!
    If your worried about the expected longevity and if you did your homework all Goldwing owners know that these bikes are good for over 100,000 + miles! That's one of the reasons why we bought them.

If not interested in someone odo why even click on this thread with odo in the title? Why don't you start your own thread that you like, maybe call it "Travel Stories" If you are lucky no one will criticize it.

Well 195 VBS is high with 78K on a F6B but no longer accumulating miles. Maybe the person he sold it to will become a member and we can still see the 100K milestone crossed soon. Like the title says it is highest odo reading not how many miles you have done. It is about the bike not the Rider. Looks like many have over the 50K mark and at least one will be at the rally in PF. Yep!

Quote Originally Posted by 2wheelsforme View Post
    If not interested in someone odo why even click on this thread with odo in the title? Why don't you start your own thread that you like, maybe call it "Travel Stories" If you are lucky no one will criticize it.
    That's real funny coming from someone that's been on this site less than 5 month yet has over 180 post. Nothing else to do? Maybe you should go out and ride your tricycle around the block.

Stop telling me what to do! If you start a thread it's open to discussion. If you can't handle it, your the one with the problem!!

If you don't like what people say on a thread you start maybe you shouldn't even start one, because you start it doesn't mean you own it. Your obviously one of those people with little experience claiming to be an expert on everything.

Now I've got to go enjoy riding on this beautiful hot spring day regardless of my odo.