The Dealer liked the Rivco Pegs

Thread: The Dealer liked the Rivco Pegs

The Dealer liked the Rivco Pegs

I went down to the Honda Dealer to price tires and get oil and filter and I was talking to the dealer. He just picked up a black 2003 wing with 3200 miles on it for himself. That's what he said, 3200 miles. It was there and looked really nice.
    He was in the process of Blacking it out, (no Chrome). Anyway, he see's mine through the window and says "what did you do? Are those those flip out pegs?" He was talking about the Rivco flip outs. Before I could say anything he was out the door and inspecting them. When I flipped them closed, That was it. He was sold. He was impressed with the rugged and stealthy design. He was on his computer immediately and ordering a set for himself. I just smiled. I find myself smiling a lot since I bought this F6B.

I know every vendor can have hiccups when turning out the first wave of new products. I went to the Americade rally in Lake George New York 2 weeks back. I stopped at the Rivco tent and the Ultimate tent for no other reason than to tell them how happy I was with their Customer Service.

The Rivco pegs were delayed last year and I think it was the company owner that sent me an email on a Sunday morning at 8AM to tell me that my pegs were on a truck and heading to his place and my order would go out that week. I don't know how they could have done anything better than that, and I told them so!

Des, at Ultimate Seats was another vendor that kept me well informed and went the extra mile to get me my seat 2 days before Christmas. I swear he packed some Florida warmth in there too. I was riding up here in CT Christmas day! I waited for the Ultimate to come out for about 8 months after I bought the F6B and was in contact with Des during that time. I even tried another manufacturer's, but decided to sell it and go with another Ultimate.

This forum has so much useful information and product reviews. I know it must be a handful to manage it, but you do a great job. Thanks for almost 1.5 yrs and 10,000 miles of help.

Yes….this is a great board…the folks here make it so…there is some great information in the beginning threads and the knowledge continues to grow!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com