Quote Originally Posted by lake_carl View Post
The Harleys much like a corvette just have a feel and so many people look at you different
. Yes they not as fast and lack a bit or reliable status but in their own quirky way still fun for short rides. I have never owned a Harley, doubt if I ever will but they have a very unique sound and feel
I also think the f6b I own is likely the most boring motorcycle I have ever owned but perhaps I should act my age and just enjoy what the f6b is best about.... fair priced incredible reliable long lasting smooth ride
I came from an M109R Suzuki Boulevard with loud pipes and next to nothing else save a windshield. I guess you could say it had good pickup and is slightly faster than the F6B and 100 pounds lighter. It shook continuously cause of the big pistons and you were totally worn out from riding after 300 miles. I don't know what your riding style is but the F6b is an exciting bike in the curves, smooth, fast, swift at take off to speed, I don't have to kick it down to pass just twist the throttle. If this isn't what your into then you bought the wrong ride. Probably that Harley or a corvette is more your style. I have had my F6B over a year and a half now and it still puts that big smile on my face when I light the wick on the piece of heaven! I'm not beat after 300 miles and am always looking for another twisty road on the way home.