Quote Originally Posted by jmdaniel View Post
Okay, after spending way too much time on the phone, here are the dates and details for the 2020 F6B Rally (West):

Dates:
9/17-20

Lodging:
Super 8
1705 East Main Street
Montrose, Colorado 81401
(970) 240-8200

https://www.wyndhamhotels.com/super-...se-co/overview

I've booked a block of 8 rooms, at $98.04 per night each. You can request either 2 Queens or 1 King, and when you call in, mention 2020F6B as the code. Be sure and call the number listed above; if you call another, there is a good chance you will get Wyndham Corporate, and they won't give you that rate. You will get to talk to someone in the Philippines, (like I did on three separate occasions yesterday), but it won't be fun. I know there were a dozen or so respondents to the poll, but I'm not counting on everyone committing and showing; that's why I requested 8. However, if there are more than 8 signed up, and there are still rooms available, I am sure the manager will honor the rate. Just don't dawdle, like I said, September is the hottest month of the year in Montrose. The manager also said he would keep the block reserved up until 9/3, or 14 days before we are to arrive. If there are not 8 spoken for at that time, he won't hold them. The rooms can be cancelled, up to the prior day, with no penalty.
The get together is a FULL half a year away! I don't usually plan THAT far ahead, more like two months out. We also have a world wide event that could changing every ones travel plans.

I'll make reservations later today and update here when confirmed. I do understand I can cancel the day prior WITH NO PENALTY!

Note: I'm doing the Texas Grand Tour also but plan to hit the northern Tour Stops on the way up and back.