Ultimate King

Thread: Ultimate King

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ReserveBum View Post
    Trust me, I went through all the inlay/color options hoping to find that unique look thats "all me". But that Black Croc just kept calling me. Got a feeling we wont be the only two with that design.
    Make that at least 3 of us. Shooter had his first for sure, but I couldn't tell by the pics just what it was. Then I was going through Ultimate's "Option Page" and saw it there and decided that's what I wanted. I've had it for over a month now and like it a lot. It was either going to be that or something with the "Ostrich with an inlay" but decided on the black/croc.

shooter
    Quote Originally Posted by six2go View Post
    Make that at least 3 of us. Shooter had his first for sure, but I couldn't tell by the pics just whatever it was. Then I was going through Ultimate's "Option Page" and saw it there and decided that's what I wanted. I've had it for over a month now and like it a lot. It was either going to be that or something with the "Ostrich with an inlay" but decided on the black/croc.
    COPYCAT!!!!! Ha Ha. You're riding on "The Shooter". I may get a patent on it.

Quote Originally Posted by six2go View Post
    Make that at least 3 of us. Shooter had his first for sure, but I couldn't tell by the pics just what it was. Then I was going through Ultimate's "Option Page" and saw it there and decided that's what I wanted. I've had it for over a month now and like it a lot. It was either going to be that or something with the "Ostrich with an inlay" but decided on the black/croc.
    Have seen this seat in person and it looks awesome!

I have probably directed over 100 plus people to Ultimate Seats over the years, especially for Valkyries and several F6B's, and not one person ever came back to me and said they regretted their decision. Des is building one for my new 2015 GoldWing right now to match the factory red stitching that the anniversary models have, can't wait to get rid of the dreadful stock Honda seat and get my rear back in comfort heaven!
    Lake City Honda
    Warsaw, IN

ultimate midrider seat

After a lot of research, I decided to go with the ultimate mid rider seat. The main reason is that i wanted a riders backrest. I had a back rest on my 02 Harley Electra Glide, and never took it off.

I made the purchase when I was at bike week (Daytona speedway). The owner and his wife were very helpful. I then went to destination Daytona where their Brand new store is. The salesmen there was over the top in information about my new purchase.

The seat was sent to me latter when i arrived home. Installed it and just love it. Great looking seat and the workmanship is right on.

It does sit you just a little higher, maybe a half inch higher

My test was a ride from San Diego to Laughlin (river run) in April. 320 miles on way. No discomfort at all.