Ram Mount Garmin Zumo 590 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ram Mount Garmin Zumo 590

Alternate GPS Mount

Quote Originally Posted by pitcherd View Post
    Does anyone have any pictures of there garmin 590 mounted to the handlebars?

Darryl
    Darryl - here is a center mount solution you might be interested in. If so, PM me for details.
    Ride safe.
    Bill
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by F6bisnext View Post
    Does the handlebar mount put the gps too close to your face? Is it easy to change the info on the screen? I like mine dead center, but can't find a mount that would do this with my setup with the Klockwerks. This has been a big issue for me. I love to ride with a GPS as my eyes aren't fantastic and it's how I know the names of the streets coming up. Any suggestions / advice would be appreciated.
    F6bisnext - I think we may have communicated previously - here is a solution for your "center mount GPS". Should clear the Klockwerks screen, I use it with a C Bailey screen with the vent and there are no clearance problems. Been on the bike for over 8,000 miles, no issues.
    Bill
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks

Thanks guys, appreciate all the input. Still looking for what I think the perfect solution is. Some great ideas!

HUD: Fantastic idea!

G;Day FLA;
    How clear is the HUD GPS on your bike, both day and night?
    What make is it and what screen are your running?
    You just gave me the idea of fitting one to my bike. It sounds great and a good option re GPS.
    Im running a Klockwerks dark flare screen so just wondering about fit and reflective ability.
    I have been trying to work out best options for fitting my Garmin Zumo, but dislike RAM mounts sticking out all over the bike. Other option was mounting it to my center console lid with 4 small bolts, so the holder and power supply remain in situ but I could remove the GPS at will. It also is central in view and clears the bars on full lock.
    Any info and even better, pictures are welcomed mate.
    Thanks FLA.
    Ken

Quote Originally Posted by Fla_rider View Post
    my gps is suction cupped to the windscreen for HUD! but I have a double RAM ball mount on my left side handle bar.
    2015 Blue F6B
    Cairns AUSTRALIA