Motorcycle Covers - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Motorcycle Covers

Quote Originally Posted by Darkknight View Post
    They called it a half cover. Their "full" cover would go over the front fender. Since I may tow it occaisionally, I went with the "pro plus" material.

I'm considering a taller shield.... I think there is enough material and stretch in my current cover to accomodate a moderate increase of shield height.

If I pull the trigger on a new one (shield) I'll post a review and pictures.

Thanks for the info., I'll be ordering one of these later in the week.

Geza will fit with Bagger 11 sport windshield

I've installed the baggershield 11" sport dark tinted windshield and there is still room with the Geza cover. They must have known that we'd change the windshield.
    There are pictures on other threads of my setup under "Windshields" or "I may go bigger".

So, has anyone found a good cover that's not $300? I'd like one for daily use at work.

" Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Thanks Steve, I keep trying to find one for a large bike without a trunk. I'm afraid if I get one for a bike with a trunk it's just going to lay on the ground in the back.

Not sure about laying on the ground...you may have to pin it in some way maybe tucking it in somewhere...I ordered the one above to check it out....
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Cycle Shade makes a two piece cover of that Lycra Spandex stuff that wads up into a small bag when put away. It covers the upper fairing and the seat, but not the rest of the bike.
    Please don't spook the road-sheep.

Quote Originally Posted by MSGT-R View Post
    Cycle Shade makes a two piece cover of that Lycra Spandex stuff that wads up into a small bag when put away. It covers the upper fairing and the seat, but not the rest of the bike.
    Thanks, I have the one that covers the seat. It works great for keeping the seat cooler and provides a place to keep the helmet covered but it doesn't do anything to cover the bike. Right now it's monsoon season in Phoenix and we get bad dust and thunderstorms. Basically it rains mud and everything gets covered. My bike looked horrible after this last week and I spent a couple hours yesterday cleaning it. I'd like to try covering it, but then I'm afraid it's going to get all scratched up. Not sure which is worse.

IMG_0673.jpg

Cycle Cover

Wingstuff has a combo pair of covers that I bought a couple of months ago. The price was like $70.00 for the pair. Quality is real good, and by pair I mean a FULL cover and a SHORTY cover. Made just for the F6B.

Quote Originally Posted by Philbert40 View Post
    Wingstuff has a combo pair of covers that I bought a couple of months ago. The price was like $70.00 for the pair. Quality is real good, and by pair I mean a FULL cover and a SHORTY cover. Made just for the F6B.
    Thanks, but I don't see any covers made just for the F6B. Can you post a link?