RDL Profile pics...

Thread: RDL Profile pics...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The problem might be that each seat is built to the riders height and weight after they send pictures to Russell. I purchased a Russell from a forum member and once installed, it was too high. I sold it and ordered mine from Russell and specified that it not be higher than the stock seat. It was perfect when I gave it the first ride. I can measure mine on the centerstand and post the height for you in the am.

Quote Originally Posted by Walcrow View Post
    The problem might be that each seat is built to the riders height and weight after they send pictures to Russell. I purchased a Russell from a forum member and once installed, it was too high. I sold it and ordered mine from Russell and specified that it not be higher than the stock seat. It was perfect when I gave it the first ride. I can measure mine on the centerstand and post the height for you in the am.
    I appreciate the response, Walcrow, and I was kinda figuring that. But I bet, for most riders, the seat height will only vary by a couple of inches, and if I get a few responses, then I can probably get an average idea of, at least, the look. Thanks again

Jason