Rivco Aero Peg Update
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rivco Aero Peg Update

Rivco Aero Peg Update

Hello,

My name is John and I am the vice president at Rivco Products. l wanted to give everyone am update on the Aero Pegs. We had a machine go down so that delayed our original delivery date but we are back up and have our machinists on overtime until these are completed. The first two components are done and we are on the last one now. We will be sending them out for anodizing & plating this coming Friday. Silver and black anodized pegs should be shipping by July 19th and the chrome one by July 31st.

I apologize to any of you that have their Aero Pegs on back order and thank you for your patience. I am not on here to sell you anything and welcome any questions, concerns or comments. If any of you are at Wing Ding this week stop in and introdrduce yourself, we are located in booth 700.

Thank you,

John Grimme
    262-342-9001
    jgrimme@rivcoproducts.com
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks for the update John!
    Let it be known and let it be written, this is the best bike I've ever owned, and I ain't shittin!

John, thanks for having someone give me a call yesterday, it's nice not to be left hanging and wondering what the delay is.

With that kind of customer service, I want some even more now!

I want a set but want to see how the feel. If anyone in Houston are gets a set let me know by PM. Thanks

I just got confirmation that the truck picked up the Aero Pegs from being anodized and should be delivered today. Our assembly department has been instructed to start packaging them as soon as they are finished being inspected. All orders should ship on Wednesday. I really appreciate everyone'e patience and understanding!

We have some other ideas in the works but need to get a bike back in here to make some measurements. I will provide some updates as we move forward.

John

Sweet! Looking forward to gettin my new pegs. Thanks for the updates John.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimster View Post
    I just got confirmation that the truck picked up the Aero Pegs from being anodized and should be delivered today. Our assembly department has been instructed to start packaging them as soon as they are finished being inspected. All orders should ship on Wednesday. I really appreciate everyone'e patience and understanding!

We have some other ideas in the works but need to get a bike back in here to make some measurements. I will provide some updates as we move forward.

John
    Thanks for the update ordered a set last week was wondering what happened.

Impressive Company... RIVCO

I recieved a response from John on Sunday Morning at 7:50 AM EST saying that he expected the truck to get them and then he could say for sure when they would ship.
    It says alot about an executive that will take the time to comunicate to his customers emails on his / her day off.
    These pegs are just about the last accessory I need before my trip to Maine. Very happy that they are on the way. Can't wait to install them.

And although I could probably use it, I'm not going to Maine for 2 weeks of "Accessory Rehab".

Aero Peg Product testing?

Does anyone have any idea how durable this product is? I mean the bolts go onto the cylinder heads right? I'm putting how many pounds of pressure on them. Don't get me wrong, I love the looks and function ot these pegs, I would like to how much research went into the development this product?