Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
Verrazano, had this bike been smaller, lighter or narrower it would definitely been another story. The bike saved my life because had it been narrower I would have definitely been under the car. It is that wide design that stopped the bike from going under. Went to pick it up with the tow truck crankcase cracked open, busted up all over. I know I'm OK and alive but the hours I spent with that bike...damnit. It was pitiful the way it was laying there in the parking lot, they didn't even have the decency to put it on its' stand. Anyway, the INNOVV front and back camera system did its' job perfectly. Here's a link to see the front and rear action as it happened:

https://youtu.be/cPv8gE5Bgog

BTW the wife said in the hospital if I even think of getting another one she will call the lawyer immediately, discussion closed.
I’m so sorry that happened to you! I can imagine how you feel but you are still with us and that’s something to be thankful for. Right now it’s a very emotional circumstance for your wife. Give it time and she may change her mind. Lots of pouting and standing in the garage looking at the spot your bike lived may help .