SAYING HI

Thread: SAYING HI

SAYING HI

Been a Harley guy for 25 years and decided to mix it up. Just picked up a new 2015 in Matte Silver 2 weeks ago and the info on the board has got me going in the right direction on mods. I'm going to give my son the Street Glide and ride back to CA with him next month. I figure a couple thousand miles should work out my wants/needs. safe riding everyone.

Congrats on picking up the fastest color!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Congratulations on buying the most reliable, quickest and most comfortable bike, after a couple of tweeks, out there. Traded my 2013 Road Glide Custom in for my '13 F6B and couldn't be happier. Unlike Harleys the holy $hit moment comes when you crack the throttle on these puppies.

"Go sell crazy somewhere else, we're all stocked up"

Quote Originally Posted by Ewreck View Post
    I'm going to give my son the Street Glide and ride back to CA with him next month. I figure a couple thousand miles should work out my wants/needs. safe riding everyone.
    Sounds like a great trip. Enjoy!

One bit of advice: Don't swap bikes with your son on the trip. You may never get him off of the F6b!
    Albuquerque, NM

Been a Harley guy for 25 years and decided to mix it up. Just picked up a new 2015 in Matte Silver 2 weeks ago and the info on the board has got me going in the right direction on mods. I'm going to give my son the Street Glide and ride back to CA with him next month. I figure a couple thousand miles should work out my wants/needs. safe riding everyone.
    Best move you have ever made on bikes...As said on another post, don't let your son ride the F6B for long or he will not want to get back on the Harley!!!...You'll have a ball "smoking" the HD when you twist the throttle....Ride safe and have fun.....

Welcome to the "B" hive. What a great trip you have planned. Doesn't get better than riding with your kids. If you haven't been on a GoldWing before you'll probably wonder why not in the first 10 miles.