Quote Originally Posted by JerryC View Post
I will be riding to Daytona next month. Three seat manufacturers are there to visit: Ultimate, Hartco and Corbin. I have researched the first two, but heli bars will be at the Corbin shop. Hence, will look at Corbin. Does anyone have experience with Corbin F6B seats. Note: I am looking at the King seat from Ultimate or custom fit from Hartco, as I am 6'5"
Had a Hartco on my 2004 Gold Wing. It was custom made for me so I would have zero pressure on my tailbone area. It worked and was comfy. Now I'm on a Russell Day Long and need a bigger fuel tank. Never have to get off due to numb-butt from the stock seat. Before I bought my B last April, I did demo a used B that had a Corbin on it. I will say that it was nice and did have about 3,000 miles on the seat so it was somewhat broken it due to their very firm foam. It did put me back and down in the B but the police officer who had traded it in was a LARGE guy according to the dealer. I think Corbin will somewhat customize your seat but not certain.