Blue Goldwing converted to F6B - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Blue Goldwing converted to F6B

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    One of our members has converted a 2012 Wing and it looks very similar to the above images, hopefully he'll see this post. I think he's in Virginia.
    Thanks for the reply ... I looked around and found a few .... I gotta admit I was hoping the kit would look better from the rear

One of our members has converted a 2012 Wing and it looks very similar to the above images, hopefully he'll see this post. I think he's in Virginia.
    I had a 2014 Wing (Black, ABS) converted to an F6B in April of 2014 at Schroaders Honda and I think it was around $4200.00. Rather pricey I thought but I'm too old to ride to California without cruise control and I really like the idea of ABS. Got 11,300 miles on it so far and it's not an F6B, but it's damn close! The advantage to the 2014 is the blacked out wheels, etc. if you got the black bike.

$30.000 converted to $18,500

ANOTHER ONE - '13 GL 1800 audio comfort / F6B conversion from Unity,Maine.

"The best of both worlds"! All the Goldwing features (reverse, cruise control, adjustable windshield, remote power adjust suspension, CB and intercom ready, and heated grips and seat. The conversion was completed by a Honda dealer using genuine Honda parts painted to match. Other significant upgrades include: Traxxion suspension front and rear, Corbin heated seat, Heli adjustable handlebars, Bushtec trailer hitch ( older bushtec trailer included in asking price), F4 -2" and stock windshields, fog lights, front fender extender, and bag liners. Included also is transferable Honda extended warranty to 2020 with unlimited miles. The bike is better than new with a clear title and only 6200 miles. Everything listed adds up to over 30K!! $18,500.00

Very nice, practical and original. Hats off to the owners for taking on the challenge. I'd really like to know how these handle and what the weight is compared to the f6b.
    ss^,
    Ken