Finally picked up a black 2013 Deluxe today! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Finally picked up a black 2013 Deluxe today!

Quote Originally Posted by CaptRob View Post
    Thanks guys! I'm pretty stoked. Really glad to hear from other Harley converts, it helps me feel normal for my knee jerk reaction buying one 15 minutes after test ride!! I moved my SG around after 250 miles on the F6 and that thing feels like a sled! I guess I will dump the Harley. I don't think I need 2 any longer. I can't imagine at this time walking past the F6 and riding my Harley for an extended amount of time. Why? Thanks again and Dickie, I am a Florida boy too, I grew up in Coral Springs and lived in Orlando for many years. The ONLY good thing about Atlanta is being about an hour from Suches and Dahlongaga Ga. GREAT riding.
    Congratulations,
    The V-Twin is just a totally different ride. I have a large VTwin and also a flat six just like you. For serious riding the Flat Six is the best. For local stuff the VTwin is just different and still fun. I just like to ride and enjoy something different once in a while. I even like to ride the wife's Spyder RT. Maybe to much. She thinks I'm going to tear it up.

Welcome

Welcome to the F6B world, you should look at the rides and gatherings list and see if you can attend the Franklin event over Labor Day weekend, that would give you a chance to meet a few of the members here.

Scott

Quote Originally Posted by CaptRob View Post

Thank you guys for all of your feedback and research. I went for a look see today and did not ride my 2011 Street Glide so that I wouldn't buy today! Well, needless to say I now have 2 baggers One test ride and I was hooked! What a freaking rocket! The Wife is not too happy right now as she wants to hang with the cool kids and wear hundred dollar shirts. So, I will see how long I need both bikes. I had a cold ride home tonight from Chattanooga to Atl. because I have not had time to hook up heated gear but it placed a perm- a- grin on my face. If the weather permits, I will be riding it through the North Ga mountains this weekend!
    Congrats,
    You have the best of both worlds as the SG is also a nice bike.

Jim
    4 Wheels Move the Body
    2 Wheels Move the Soul
    In Loving Memory of My Brother
    "Death Waits In The Dark"

2013 F6B Deluxe