Quote Originally Posted by Bama Bagger View Post
F6BPDX,

You can also get the Twist of the Wrist 2 in an actual video with actors and Keith Code walking you through his riding skills test! It is a great companion to the book. All of the information shared so far has been excellent and meant to be a help. Many of us have paid our dues so to speak to the asphalt gods over the years (both good and bad) so as I am an avid believer in "Knowledge is Power" principle. BTW, have you taken either the MSF Riders Safety Course or the GoldWing Riders Course...both excellent teachings for safe and sound riding! The biggest thing that always surprises me in talking to "seasoned" riders is they have no concept of "Counter Steering" and/or the proper "braking techniques" for straight way or curved road riding. It's amazing how many motorcyclists are afraid of using their front brake which provide 65% to 85% of brake power.

Best regards and keep learning!!!

Jim
I did take the MSF (Team Oregon) course as it is required to get an endorsement here, and I feel it was worth every penny even if it hadn't been required I would have been glad I had taken it.