2015 Franklin Rally Dates & Attendees - Page 29
Page 29 of 50 FirstFirst ... 192021222324252627282930313233343536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015 Franklin Rally Dates & Attendees

Quote Originally Posted by Fla_rider View Post
    Less than two weeks! check your tires, change your oil, start making a list!

Bring Cash cuz Tony isn't Well's Fargo!
    You're right Tony is not Wells Fargo thats too degrading; Tony is a Rothschild!!!

LOL!!!!!
    2004 R6
    2006 Black Ducati 749s
    2007 Special Edition ZX-14
    2009 HD V-Rod Night Rod
    2013 Honda F6B
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    FLORIDA Members ...

There will be a contingency of Florida riders meeting at the LAKE CITY Cracker Barrel.
    Thursday morning September 3rd, 2015 ..... 7:00 am, exit 427 off I-75 (just south of the I-10 and I-75 junction) also known as the US Hwy 90 exit.

We depart for Franklin at 8:00 am SHARP !!!!

For those riding in from Southern Florida ....
    Plenty of cheap motels in the Lake City area if you want to ride up the night before and tag along with the rest of us the next morning.

Those of you coming to the Rally from other parts of the country, take a look at the attendees states next to their name and send them a PM (private message) if you would like to connect on the ride in and ride out.

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

I can't wait I did something like this a few years back with a triumph forum and it was a blast except that I was the one who wiped out. But it was a great time regardless. I do have one question though are we going to have an outdoor area at the hotel to mingle in
    Matt Russell
    First Officer
    SCRC Chapter 189
    Orangeburg SC

Quote Originally Posted by wildrooster View Post
    I can't wait I did something like this a few years back with a triumph forum and it was a blast except that I was the one who wiped out. But it was a great time regardless. I do have one question though are we going to have an outdoor area at the hotel to mingle in
    If anyone wants to race and put their skills to the test .... please do so before the rally or after the rally, we prefer that no one goes down or gets hurt. No FAST rides during this event. I want everyone to have a safe and enjoyable experience.

Follow this thread and go to page 2 to answer your question

http://hondaf6b.com/showthread.php?3...2014-F6B-Rally

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

I will be there Saturday with a riding buddy from Florida.

Ed
    2016 GL1800 F6B-D
    IBA Member since Y2K
    Leave the gun. Take the cannoli.

GaTeach
    Please add me, if possible, and let me know if you are already at capacity. I'll be riding in after work Friday and plan to stay until Monday.

Thanks so much!

Teach

Calvin's Friend Bill Has a Handle It's (Outcast)

Good Morning All,

Last year I had so much fun that I'm coming back. This time I'm coming back to have more fun with a new bike (Silver Goldwing) and name (Outcast). It's not an F6B but it's close. It rides like a dream. I just rode it to Sturgis and back 4k miles since I purchased her in June.

I look forward to seeing everyone again. No drama and everything on time. That's my style.

See you soon.

Oh, if the guy with the police lights is coming bring a set for me. I am very interested. Hit me on the forum or email (ohcnasbill@gmail.com).

OutCast

Alright! Outcast is comin' back ! Welcome back, Bill, and this time on a Wing. Well done, I must say . BTW, the guy with the "police lights" you'll be looking for is Blackbetty 12 (Jerry) and he is planning to come. See you there!
    Ken (Hornblower)

Quote Originally Posted by Jhox View Post
    I will be there Saturday with a riding buddy from Florida.

Ed
    You're both on the list

Quote Originally Posted by kellymch2001 View Post
    Please add me, if possible, and let me know if you are already at capacity. I'll be riding in after work Friday and plan to stay until Monday.

Thanks so much!

Teach
    You're also on the list ..... TRY to make the friday evening dinner (Dillard House) if you don't arrive at the hotel before 5:15pm, it's on the way from where you are coming. Just south of the Georgia/NC state line.

Quote Originally Posted by Outcast View Post
    Good Morning All,

Last year I had so much fun that I'm coming back. This time I'm coming back to have more fun with a new bike (Silver Goldwing) and name (Outcast). It's not an F6B but it's close. It rides like a dream. I just rode it to Sturgis and back 4k miles since I purchased her in June.

I look forward to seeing everyone again. No drama and everything on time. That's my style.

See you soon.

Oh, if the guy with the police lights is coming bring a set for me. I am very interested. Hit me on the forum or email (ohcnasbill@gmail.com).

OutCast
    Bill, nice to hear that you finally came to your senses and purchased a great bike . Glad to hear that you will be there with BIG SEXY

From Tampa

I'll be riding up from Tampa. Anybody riding to Franklin from there?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Honda 2007 Shadow
    Honda 2006 VTX
    Honda 2013 F6B