Geza covers?

Thread: Geza covers?

Question Geza covers?

Hello fellow F6B owners. New to the forum. Great stuff guys! I'm interested in a Geza cover, does anybody have any news, pics, etc. Thanks

I will soon, I just ordered one last week, should recieve it next week, I'll post more when I get it. Geza is having a smokin deal right now. They made a bunch for dealers, they have 10 or so left over, 30% off. Give them a call and ask about the f6b covers. Great customer service.

Thankyou for the info!

Quote Originally Posted by F6Berto View Post
    Thankyou for the info!
    You bet, these covers are made out of their top of the line material "Elite-PLUS Series",
    if you go to their website you can check it out.

Thumbs up Geza not so great on fit and service

My experience may be unique but you should know that I am not happy with my cover nor the lack of good, prompt service. Bought a "pre-built" on sale last November and it took a month to get it. It arrived only after I reversed the charge on my credit card, but it i found that it does not fit securely onto my bike despite being the high speed towing model rated at 90 mph!

Luke at customer service has finally offered to attach a strap to the rear corners of the cover to prevent it from pulling off the bags after initially trying to hold it on with footpeg straps and even suggesting that the antenna hole I made according to instructions is too far forward. Well ths is not the case as my cover is super tight between the antenna and wind screen but there is just not enough fabric or elastic to hold onto the saddle bag corners. As an interim fix, I attached a hook to the rear midline strap to catch the fender but still find the corners pulling off the bags.

I will let you all know if the "bag strap fix" works as I just now received a shipping label from Geza and put my cover in the mail to them. It's been 4 months already so I bought another cover on EBay for 1/2 the price as I don't expect to see the Geza cover to be returned or rebuilt anytime soon.

Dfinkelsteinmd, Thanks for this info. I just emailed Luke at Geza, I actually qouted your post. I was concerned about the fit of my new cover. Well.... They went out of their way and called me on a Sunday afternoon to reassure me my cover would fit perfectly, and if it didn't, they would make sure to fix the problem. In my book, thats great customer service. After reading many many reviews on the internet, I'm confident that I'm dealing with a class "a" company. In the end, why would they want to ruin their reputation over 200 bux? LOL!

Thumbs up Geza customer service

Thanks for putting more pressure on Geza for me Luke. Unfortunately, I have also received several phone calls asking for photos only to be followed by weeks of silence or worse, like insulting emails to try attaching the side straps to the pegs or suggesting that the antenna hole I placed according to their instructions was in the wrong place. They have also insisted their build was correct and that I am the only one with a cover that does not fit. After 4 months of waiting and delays they finally sent me a return label. I would not call this great customer service, even though they have offered assurances, suggestions and innuendos, but no concrete fix. If it really were a "class A" company, they would have sent me a new cover at the first sign that I was unhappy. Alternatively, other satisfaction oriented companies offer a full refund and rely upon other more positive experiences to define their product. So far neither has happened and I am not expecting the additional corner straps (if my cover ever returns) to help. Where and how these would attach to the bags is beyond me and cannot really make the cover fit securely and look sleek.

I will post before and after photos if the cover arrives, but in the meantime, I hav a custom fit cover in a non-stretch fabric that has access zippers, pull pockets and even the F6B logo--all for $100 and 2day delivery. Now that's real customer service(!), but not from a forum sponsor so I will not advertise for them, but you may PM me if you want the reference. For now I remain dubious about Geza's cover and service. Btw, I also have a custom stretch cover from KTM on my Akra RC8R that not only fits perfectly but is embroidered with letters and professional graphics so it looks great and covers my canyon racer on lazy days when I prefer the F6B.

Enzo

Geza Motorcycle Covers

In response to Dfinkelstein's comments:

As with any issue, there are always two sides to the story.

While we do believe the vast majority of the time the customer is correct, this is a rarity and David Finkelstien's assertions and facts are wholeheartedly incorrect and untruthful.

For over twenty years, we have built a business and reputation on making the highest quality product possible and in providing excellent customer support, and we do take seriously to being monetarily defrauded by David, which he fails to mention, and in further having to incur fees and our time to resolve the matter. Despite David's wrongful doings, wrong intentions and untruthful claims, we have worked to resolve his concerns as judiciously as possible, though the detrimental events David caused prevented this matter from being resolved in a timely manner.

While I prefer not to dredge up the facts on this forum, for those who would like like to know those facts, please PM me and I will send them to you.

Thank you.

Enzo Stracci
    VP Sales
    Geza Gear Inc.

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar

Allow me to share my experience with manufactures.

When I have purchased products that were defective, wrong item, not as described or didn't meet my standards …… I immediately contact the supplier and address my issues, 99% of the businesses have worked with me to resolve and have resolved any issues simply because we worked together. Shit happens and not every transaction goes like we anticipated.

The last thing you want to do is make a public complaint about a company or product before you have exhausted all avenues to correct the issues. That's like shooting yourself in the foot, don't expect much service from the supplier after that.

There are always 2 sides to every story, I always like to remain neutral but will always give the customer the benefit of doubt. Being a businessman and dealt with all kinds of issues, I have learned that the customer is not always right, even customers make mistakes.

I try to resolve matters directly with the suppliers and it has WORKED for me, just my 2 cents.

Let's ride

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.