red f6b paint - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: red f6b paint

I have found my red F6B is holding up pretty well after 11 months and 16000 miles. I have only cleaned it with water, Pledge, and spray wax. However, didn't buy it for a show bike, I bought it to ride and man is it fun for that purpose.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by bob109 View Post
    Forget about getting any remedy from Honda! With that said, get a can of Liquid Glass and apply no less than four coats. Follow the application directions which recommends letting each coat bake in the sun to cure the finish. Once that's done maintain the finish by cleaning the bike with Lemon Pledge. You'll have a "rock hard gloss" which is easy to maintain.

I just turned 12K miles on my red 13 and it looks like new. With all the emphasis placed on the subject of "soft paint", I've closely checked all painted surfaces for paint chips and there isn't a single one.

Ride it and enjoy it
    Just an Amen on liquid glass. I have no paint issues. I used it since day one and I feel it has really protected and enhanced. Found mine at Autozone also. Wal-Mart here no got it.