Vote TRUMP - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Vote TRUMP

LIONEL on Trump

Lionel was a NYC radio broadcaster, former prosecutor/defense attorney and I've been listening to him for 20 years. Great angle and honest, funny also.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qmnsn87rhY

The only ones that Trump hasn't pissed off are Americans. How many Islam countries would let 3 million Christians in?

It seems to me that a protest vote (ie, vote for Johnson), only makes sense in states where Trump has absolutely NO chance of winning anyway. As a New Yorker, for example, my vote is usually meaningless, as it is electorally an all or nothing state, and the dems usually (almost always) take it, presidentially.
    I am assuming, of course, that Johnson has virtually no chance of winning. Therefore, in a contested state, no vote or Johnson vote is de facto a vote FOR Hillary.

Good stuff here about a pending lawsuit against the Hildebeast:

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/tw...mation-n625861

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

Not sure it will gain any traction. They will either be paid off or put off for years and years! She is above the law!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Truly a picture is worth a thousand words

We can only hope !!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

I have no doubts Trump will win in a landslide despite the misinformation, one-sided polling and non reporting of Clinton's real scandals which are all designed to frustrate Trump voters. They will call states early for Clinton so Trump voters won't bother to go out and vote meanwhile those same states will be up for grabs. Fox News has officially turned liberal, don't even watch it anymore, hooked on One America News which actually reports the news, that's it. If these two hillbillies were corrupt when they were broke just imagine how corrupt they are with 100s of millions. President Trump and his Slovanian born strudel First Hottie Melania Trump, get used to it.

I agree !!!

Thought you should know

Send this to the "I'm with her" crowd.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/BdNHf1g4ivA