I would prefer F6B continues, that would lead to more accessories and the value of bikes will be more stable. If it stops after only one year many manufacturers, if not all of them,will drop producing parts for them as there would be a very small market. Also, many GW guys would say 'I knew it wouldn't sell without reverse and cruise' so of course value will drop. If production does continue maybe other colors will be offered, paint process perfected, abs and cruise may be offered (maybe on deluxe version for more money like it should have been from the beginning).

No matter what I plan to own it for the next five years at least. I have bought extended warranty from Honda that is transferable and unlimited mileage. So, if I sell it after five years of ownership the buyer will have two more years of warranty, which to me sounds like a great selling feature. Of course, I may continue to enjoy it longer, but the chances are in five years something else may come out on the market that I may like better, such as a new version of F6B (F8B? ) or a new GW.