Polaris dumps Victory

Thread: Polaris dumps Victory

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by opas ride View Post
    I wonder how many "Slingshot" units they sell each year??..I have only seen 3 on the road around here and the local dealer that sells them has had the same ones on the floor for several months now.....Just curious...
    Around here, all I see are used Slingshots, with about 9 miles on them... (joking of course - but I'm amazed how often it appears someone buys one of these on a whim and tries to bail on it just a few months later).

Quote Originally Posted by JMartin View Post
    Around here, all I see are used Slingshots, with about 9 miles on them... (joking of course - but I'm amazed how often it appears someone buys one of these on a whim and tries to bail on it just a few months later).
    Agree!!..I used to ride with a guy who was really into bikes and speed stuff...He bought one of the first Slingshots available in this area and was in a "whole new world" as he said a few days after purchase...Since then, 2 years ago or more, he has driven it only 4 times and these were trips to local auto shows....He is now trying to unload it with no luck so far!!!!

I had a feeling that was coming and kinda steered me to the F6B over the XC. Kinda shame because I attended the Victory ride days and always enjoyed the Cross Country.