Anybody else just can't get comfortable?

Thread: Anybody else just can't get comfortable?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I bought a new Ultimate Mid-Rider. Don't find it any more comfy than the stocker, maybe less. It puts me forward a bit and now I get knee pain after about 125 miles which I never experienced on this bike before. Also puts pressure on a certain part of my underside where it is quite un-comfy after 400 miles or so. By day 4 of a 1700 mile round trip (400+ miles per day), I was ready to scrap the seat. But it looks so pretty!!

The rider backrest pushes me forward even more. For me, it is a bit more comfy without it. Everyone's comfort is different.

I'll keep it as a daily seat and swap the stocker back on for the long stuff. I probably should have gone with the Ultimate Big Boy, but at 6' it didn't seem necessary.

This thread will go on forever because we are all different and no motorcycle manufacturer seems to want to acknowledge that. They sell us long distance touring machines that have no adjustability to our different sizes. I'm 5'10" and 210 lbs. and for me it's a Corbin saddle. It works for me. No risers. I can sit on it all day and still be able to walk.
    Frank Ferrante
    2013 F6B Black Deluxe
    2016 Moto Guzzi Eldorado