Kuryakan ergo lll or Mick o pegs

Thread: Kuryakan ergo lll or Mick o pegs

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Av8er View Post
    Well I was all set to order the mick o pegs but I want to talk to a person prior to giving them $325 of my money. With their website being down all I have been able to do is exchange emails and have them send me a very vague invoice from PayPal. And when I say vague I mean vague. I have asked for a phone number to call and discuss a couple things with them but each time they have responded to my email and totally ignores the fact I was asking for a contact number.
    I like to talk to a person!!! For all I know, they have went out of business and still collecting money. I have had that happen before and will not have it happen again. I don't think I am being unrealistic when asking this.

Guess I will have to go with the ergo lll!!! They do look a lot better anyway.
    Gotta go with your gut instinct.

You won't be disappointed with the Ergo III's. Small tip though... if you ever take them apart later to re=grease the Helix... do not torque back to 30ft pounds. I had a defective set and one of them snapped and became unusable. I'd use 10 ft pounds and thread locker on the main bolt if doing it again...

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

Had the Ergo II's but switched to the Mick-O-Pegs. I'm 6'2" and would never go back to the Ergo's. The weird look of them is something to get used to but now it looks like normal.

Quote Originally Posted by smiley View Post
    Had the Ergo II's but switched to the Mick-O-Pegs. I'm 6'2" and would never go back to the Ergo's. The weird look of them is something to get used to but now it looks like normal.
    But the Ergo IIs are not the Ergo IIIs which have much the same kind of function that the Mic-O-Pegs.
    "Go sell crazy somewhere else, we're all stocked up"

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmytee View Post
    But the Ergo IIs are not the Ergo IIIs which have much the same kind of function that the Mic-O-Pegs.
    No they are not the same. Just adding my 2 cents. But the Ergo IIIs have no where near the range movement of the Mic-O's.