Quote Originally Posted by cody13 View Post
I've had my new F6B for three weeks. Nearly 1200 miles and I can honestly say this is the most uncomfortable bike i've ever owned when it comes to my sitting position???? Kills my knees. Am I the only person with this issue? Was the bike made for a five foot tall person. I'm 6 foot tall and and my knees hurt so much it's not even funny. My leggs need to go out forward some what....not bent back under me. Wouldn't this hurt most everyone? I ordered some higway pegs but can't ride around all the time with your feet up front away from your brake and shifter. Anyone else dealt with this? I love everything about this bike, BUT the rider position. I didn't feel good when I first sit on it, but figured it was something that I wasn't used to but would grow into it. Now each ride hurts more than the last. help....
I have addressed this previously so I hope nobody minds hearing about it again. I too have knee problems and had to sell my ST1300 because of my knees. I thought the F6b would be better so I bought one. After riding a short time my knees were hurting again and I was afraid I would have to sell it until I put on the Kuryakyn II pegs. The pegs saved my riding. Because of them I can sit in about five different positions including lifting the bottom of my butt completely off the seat while pushing hard on the pegs. I'm not concerned about braking because the bike has linked brakes so pulling the brake handle engages both front and back. I only use the pegs when I don't plan on braking anyway. The ability to straighten my legs with the pegs has definitely helped my knees and allowed me to keep riding.https://imgur.com/a/kNdPg