Highway Pegs for the Inseam Challenged

Thread: Highway Pegs for the Inseam Challenged

Highway Pegs for the Inseam Challenged

I have a 28" inseam, and I cannot quite make my legs fit comfortably on my Kuryakan Ergo Pegs. Does anyone have any ideas as to how to make those pegs work, or maybe has a suggestion for a new set of pegs? I do a couple of Iron Butts a year, and being able to stretch my legs periodically would be welcomed.

Quote Originally Posted by indadman View Post
    I have a 28" inseam, and I cannot quite make my legs fit comfortably on my Kuryakan Ergo Pegs. Does anyone have any ideas as to how to make those pegs work, or maybe has a suggestion for a new set of pegs? I do a couple of Iron Butts a year, and being able to stretch my legs periodically would be welcomed.
    I have the same in seam and use the Ergo 3s. You might have to move them back on the mounting point.
    Also do you have the pegs foot boards in the position for us short people.

Ergo III

Quote Originally Posted by shortleg0521 View Post
    I have the same in seam and use the Ergo 3s. You might have to move them back on the mounting point.
    Also do you have the pegs foot boards in the position for us short people.
    It looks as if the Ergo IIIs have an extra adjustment, which might be used to move them back toward the rider a bit. Is that the case?

The ergo 3s are very adjustable. I think that they will be your best bet. I have them on my bike and I find them to be very comfortable. I have a 31 in seem and still have room to adjust. My knees are bent slightly with my current configuration.

Thank you

I appreciate the input. I believe that I will be going in the direction of the ErgoIII.

I have the ergo 3s and a 29" inseam. The way I have them set up now I am sure if I had 28" inseam they would work because I need to readjust them a little further away.
    Steve

Ergo 3

Quote Originally Posted by indadman View Post
    I have a 27.5 inseam and just put them on mine. They work for me all the way back in the seat.