Santa came early - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Santa came early

Congrats

Great looking bike, hope to see you out on the road sometime. I bought my last (before F6B) bike at Denton Cycle Center and they are good folks. Enjoy and ride safe.
    Whatever.... Let's Ride.
    2013 Black F6B

And A Happy New Year!

Quote Originally Posted by opas ride View Post
    Great shot my friend...I am from the Denver area and truly miss Colorado and the mountains...Sister lives outside Boulder and I visit there when I can....At almost 77 years old now, I doubt we will ever move back, but I have grown to love Michigan....Have a nice and Happy New Year and enjoy your ride.....Regards
    Agreed, there's some great riding here, though I also enjoyed riding through Michigan's U.P. many years ago. Unfortunately the mountains anywhere near Denver have become so congested that you need to travel a good 100 miles from the city for an enjoyable ride these days.

Even if you don't plan on moving back here, let me know if you're ever travelling this way so we can get together. And have a great New Year as well!

Quote Originally Posted by Ntexastom View Post
    Great looking bike, hope to see you out on the road sometime. I bought my last (before F6B) bike at Denton Cycle Center and they are good folks. Enjoy and ride safe.
    Hey you are close by (well relatively speaking). If you haven't check out twtex.com Lots of metromess riders and we get together for food and rides. We like Q, pie, and ice cream apparently. In fact, some Dallas folks meet near you on Thurs. I think.

Dfw area

Yes, we are close and I am on Twtex as same screen name. Send me a pm sometime and let's ride. Only had mine a few weeks but loving it.
    Whatever.... Let's Ride.
    2013 Black F6B

DFW Area

Next time I visit my folks in Dallas, let's get together!
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

Santa early

Hey Sharkey ,that would be Cee Bailey shield 9inch .They are nice shield as I have one I tried before going with klockwerks .By the way nice bike u will enjoy and safe riding

Santa early

I see yellow Rex seen it was cee bailey ,my bad.I have the Rivco flip outs and really like them as I can push into them for leg stretch .I installed kaoko throttle lock,it looks professional and works good.have fun with all the accessories

Quote Originally Posted by Blk6bgg6 View Post
    Hey Sharkey ,that would be Cee Bailey shield 9inch .They are nice shield as I have one I tried before going with klockwerks .By the way nice bike u will enjoy and safe riding
    Since you also have the klockwerks, what do you think compared to the Cee Bailey? I think I can live with the CB but still need more ride time. I was gonna take it out of town this weekend but wife wanted to take the dog with us. She didn't like the idea of holding our 45lb pittie for 1.5 hours to get to the lake.

Quote Originally Posted by 53driver View Post
    Next time I visit my folks in Dallas, let's get together!
    Let's do that. My buddy moved to FL, Clearwater? He wants me to come down for Daytona one year.

Santa early

I hear my radio much better . However ,wind deflection around and on hairline.I am 5' 9".I preferred the klockwerks and the cb second.I also tried baggershield as u can see on this forum many different preferences.I live in Ohio and do ride on sunny cold days in the winter had the kw does a great job.