Best windshield for wind protection?? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Best windshield for wind protection??

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    In ~recent~ conversations w/Spencer, the sale they were having ended the weekend of the 22nd.
    BUT,,, they do seem to run sales on a pretty regular basis!

Ordered the two piece Baggershield last week and installed today. Wow, what a difference between that shield and the stocker from Honda. I only was able to ride a short distance with normal lower and then extension in up position but what I did notice was SIGNIFICANT!
    Thanks Jim - a.k.a. Bama Bagger

"Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny".

~ Thomas Jefferson

I had the dealer install the two piece 19" adjustable Baggershield at delivery..I really like the wind protection and it seems to be as good as I have had on a bike...The stock shield is way to noisy, windy, and just not for me....The best wind/element protection I have had on a bike, although, was the adjustable windshield on my Victory Vision..IMHO, the best period.....

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoon64 View Post
    I like that shield. What was his sale price?
    Hey DMoon....I've got the bagger shield in the box. It was on the bike new when I bought it.
    Rode it home fri. Then had to go back to the dealer to get the Corbin off my scooter and while
    I was there had them take the bagger shield off and put on the honda tall one.

I'm going to keep the honda tall as I liked it better for visibility. The dark lower part of the
    bagger shield didn't allow me to see the "cracks in the street as I went by". Just always
    had a clear shield. The bagger shield probably looks better and the wind block is also about
    the same.......

If you want it let me know, thanks.

F4 Customs windshield information.....

Hi all! Wanted to throw in some information about F4 F6B shields. Ours are available in 14-16-18-20 inch models and are 2-2-3-4 inches wider than the stock F6B, respectively. You can get tint or clear, and with a vent or without. Cleaning is the easiest you've ever encountered on a motorcycle windshield....just use Windex-type cleaner (or F4 Cleaner) and paper towels. Bugs can't stick, our surface cleans amazingly easy. Optical clarity is guaranteed perfect, and the F4 is polycarbonate and WILL NOT shatter. Any questions, call or email us. By the way, they are 10% off until November 15th....use Coupon Code 1115 for online orders.
    Attachment 3016