F6B towing?

Thread: F6B towing?

F6B towing?

Had an interesting thought recently. Wondering if I can tow a bike with my F6B. Saw something related to Deal’s Gap on another site and the crazy idea of riding down there with 2 bikes popped into my head. I know the biggest issue is stopping. Don’t even have a hitch or trailer but I know a lot of people do. Would be buckets of fun to have my R1 down there but I sure ain’t going to ride it down there from MI.

So, anyone around here ever done something similar?

I have seen large touring bikes towing smaller dirt etc bikes before on small trailers. I'm sure it can be done if you take it easy and maintain the ability to stop. They even have a Gold Wing set up to tow cars I saw on u-tube one time.

Ha ha. Well, it looks like it has been done. Might be something to look more into. Don’t even have a hitch or a trailer currently. R1 is nowhere near street legal right now either. But, all this can be remedied of course.

Quote Originally Posted by 2wheelsforme View Post
    What is on the back of those white GW touring down the road?

Quote Originally Posted by crossbowme View Post
    What is on the back of those white GW touring down the road?
    Turns the GW into a tow truck, can access a stalled car in heavy traffic better than a full size wrecker. Looks like it is a set of wheels for the car to rest on while the GW pulls it. Folds up when not in action. Never seen one in person.