Baggershield 11"-19" mishap

Thread: Baggershield 11"-19" mishap

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    That's a great shield, Baggershield, had one on for quite some time now. If you want to utilize that stock screen just pop on an MRA X-CREEN like I did and it will allow you to control how much air you get.
    Pondered that idea but went with all or nothing.

Smiley, How is that bagger shield compared to the honda 17" tall like we both have? I need a new shield but i want one that totally puts me in a pocket of calmness. thinking about the large f4 I think its called .Expensive bugger though .Over $400

Quote Originally Posted by rdeady View Post
    Smiley, How is that bagger shield compared to the honda 17" tall like we both have? I need a new shield but i want one that totally puts me in a pocket of calmness. thinking about the large f4 I think its called .Expensive bugger though .Over $400
    Don't know about the other shield you're talking about but I'm 6'2" and the 17" would swirl at the top of my head like a tornado. But the 11"-19" Baggershield is wider and has about a inch of up and down play on the bottom part to make it right at 20". It's for sure calmer with the baggershield and with the addition of the National Cycle mirror mount wing deflectors it's super calm for me.