EVERYONE please read !!!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: EVERYONE please read !!!!!

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar

EVERYONE please read !!!!!

Our website is growing

Our website will be down temporarily on FRIDAY morning 11-8-2013 between 6:00 am and 7:00 am CST for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
    We are switching over to a new Hosting Company and will be transferring over everything. There is a possibility that posts made between 12:01 am and 7:00am CST on friday morning may not transfer over.

DON'T be alarmed if you see the site down on friday morning. Our NEW Hosting company has a 99.9% up time.
    I have purchased a 5 year plan with unlimited space. So for the time being, our website will be around until 11 - 06 - 2018

I THANK ALL of YOU for making this a great website. We receive compliments on a regular basis, KUDOS to everyone .

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

11/2018 5 more years of fun
    Ride it like you stole it

And I would like to thank YOU...Phantom. Excellent job !

We appreciate the work keeping this site going. I know what a pita it is from running a different forum. Thanks.

Love the site. Is there somewhere I have missed a "Donate" button to help defer some of the costs? Or are the site sponsors doing a good enough job?

Phantom-You are much appreciated

Thanks for all your hard work and keeping a great site strong for at least another 5 years.

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Thank You for the kind words!

The contributions from our Supporting Vendors are directed towards the expenses and prizes of the F6B Rally held in Franklin NC. There was a little bit of leftover money from the 2013 Rally that I applied towards the maintenance of our website in the past few months. Eventually the site will have to be self sustaining. Several of you have offered to donate towards the upkeep of our website and I THANK all of You for your generous offers. What I can do is set-up a "website expense" account where you can voluntarily make a contribution. I'll wait until next year. Once again, Thank You !

You guys are great

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

Thank You Phantom.

Thank You, love the website