Trump's presidency is helping women already - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Trump's presidency is helping women already

Quote Originally Posted by Elroy View Post
    Ya...that big turnout that consisted of burning, getting arrested, and leaving thousands of their stupid signs littering the Capital....real fucking funny.....
    There's more of those "alternate facts", or more accurately an "alternate reality". There were no arrests, no burning, it was an entirely peaceful march. You need to lay off the Fox News for a while and their "alternate facts".

I generally stay away from political discussion...

But THAT'S FUNNY RIGHT THERE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by D-Train View Post
    There's more of those "alternate facts", or more accurately an "alternate reality". There were no arrests, no burning, it was an entirely peaceful march. You need to lay off the Fox News for a while and their "alternate facts".
    What law enforcement in his right mind would even think about arresting these hormonal, hysterical, menstruating, cackling liberal hens. You would have to be out of your mind to go near them as they'd be yelling rape (not that you'd want to rape them), brutality, fascism (not that any liberal even knows what that is), nazi etc.

Kicking ass and taking names on the first full day

Haven't felt this good since Reagan

Kills TPP
    Hiring freeze on federal workers (all time high under the first half-white president 1.4 million)
    English only White House website
    Bans federal funding for foreign NGO's that support abortion

alternative facts

http://www.al.com/opinion/index.ssf/...ys_altern.html
    Be Careful What YOU Wish For

Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    What law enforcement in his right mind would even think about arresting these hormonal, hysterical, menstruating, cackling liberal hens. You would have to be out of your mind to go near them as they'd be yelling rape (not that you'd want to rape them), brutality, fascism (not that any liberal even knows what that is), nazi etc.
    Gee, that's a nice way to paint MILLIONS of women with the same brush!

Sure there were some that met that description, but they were very few. Attitudes like yours are WHY they were protesting!

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

Maybe there were no arrests or burning at the women's march, but plenty of it the day of the inauguration. But go ahead and ignore the complete lack of social responsibility by these social justice warriors....I'm surprised they're not protesting the cleaning up of their signs saying their free speech is being violated.

"Trump doesn't embellish or lie or tell falsehoods and neither does the Trump team. It's just that his alternative universe has its own set of alternative facts.

It's up to the dishonest lying media to determine the real facts from the fake ones"

I don't know whether to or

Here's another interesting story from another communist newspaper, the Los Angeles Times.

Those "Trumpeters" that are pissed off because their Obamacare rates were skyrocketing are going to really shit now when they double again! Old Monkey Paw is giving them what they deserve. Good thing for me I get VA Health Care so I'm not affected.

Gee, that's a nice way to paint MILLIONS of women with the same brush!

Sure there were some that met that description, but they were very few. Attitudes like yours are WHY they were protesting!
    Wasn't your city originally named Bend Over, Oregon? What happened? These douchebags should have been home cleaning, cooking, shopping and doing the laundry. Instead they decided to block traffic, clog mass transit, don their spandex and commiserate on the same weekend of the inauguration. The profanity from these hose bags, who had their children in tow, was real classy. Maybe if they stayed home, cooked a meal and gave their husbands a knob shine every once in a while they wouldn't be so angry. They all sounded like my ex wife - angry and bitter with a trash mouth so I'll say to them what I used to tell her "Shut your mouth and open your legs and we'd get along much better.