2014...F6B Regional Rallies

Thread: 2014...F6B Regional Rallies

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Limbuck, unlike my colleague Ken, that cannot remember his own wife's name, I know that your wife...Mary...would not enjoy louder pipes. The quietness may be better for her. As for the Franklin rally for next year, I plan to do LESS riding during the days of the rally, and spend MORE time sitting around visiting with other folks that came to meet other forum members. Heck, I ride a fair distance to get there (mileage not stated) so I do not need to ride an additional 100 to 200 miles a day just to see the local countryside. I can get a glimpse of that when I leave at 1:00 am, and head on out to the next rally.

Seriouly, I think any of us that want to spend more time getting to know one another, and less time chasing after one another on local roads, should do that. I did offer on this last Franklin rally to take Mary, and Lynn, and any of the other wives and take them out to lunch and shopping, whilst you guys chased after one another.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles View Post
    Limbuck, unlike my colleague Ken, that cannot remember his own wife's name, I know that your wife...Mary...would not enjoy louder pipes. The quietness may be better for her.
    Hey, wait a minute! I remember that just as well as I remember that Limbuck is really Ricky. What about that??? Put that in your pipe and smoke it
    Now, if I could only remember my own wife's name