Quote Originally Posted by Patch View Post
I have the fiberglass molds made. Laid the top, bottom and door just before my surgery on Dec 5th...literally glassing up until 6 hours before I went under. I still have to finish them out, lay over gelcoat and seal before I can make the first case. I still need to figure out the wiring harness and how that's all going to work, since I want the case to have stop, L/R signals, and run cabling in for the missing channels from the amp that are currently just capped, in case someone wants to add speakers in it. I'm still trying to figure out how to get hidden rollers on it and an extending handle so it could be used as off-bike luggage to get to a hotel room should one not want to carry it. All in time I suppose.

It looks like a pigtail that goes under the back lip of the seat is the best option for now so it won't take too much time to get together. As soon as fit and finish is done, I'll post a few photos.

Surgery went well. Dr. says I'm not cleared for riding until the internal stitches have dissolved...approximately another 3 weeks.
Glad to hear all is going well for you. Also excited to see the finished product. Count me in.