2018 GoldWing Patent Drawings

Thread: 2018 GoldWing Patent Drawings

Circle-5

2018 GoldWing Patent Drawings

Some recently-published Honda patent drawings with text and review on this site: http://www.hondaprokevin.com/new-hon...otorcycle-news

Another front-end suspension design and some elaborate airflow channeling from a new front fender:

Attachment 25081Attachment 25082Attachment 25083Attachment 25084Attachment 25085

This is the second patent application I have seen to eliminate the telescopic fork. So far nothing has materialized, could motorcycle sails be a factor in retooling? Or could it be rumor spreading improves publication sales?

Riding a Goldwing is like opening a can of testosterone.
    Go Green - Recycle Congress!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Retired Army View Post
    This is the second patent application I have seen to eliminate the telescopic fork. So far nothing has materialized, could motorcycle sails be a factor in retooling? Or could it be rumor spreading improves publication sales?
    I don't have any reliable sources or a "crystal ball", but I would be willing to bet money that there is an up-dated 2018 Goldwing in the grand scheme of things.....JMHO...The competition is catching up with the now dated, but great, current GW and F6B....

RUNE

How 'bout RUNE forks? They look great!