Quote Originally Posted by bob109 View Post
Thought it was time, especially after the last few months of DS Forum Post disruptions by DARK SIDE CRITICS, to bring the subject of DS Negativity to a "head". We Dark Siders are constantly aware of the "Critics" who rudely interject "junk mail/posts" everytime we try to share "RELATIVE INFORMATION/EXPERIENCES of our DS Practice. We all know the "Critics" as those who "pop up" like the 6 P.M. TELE-MARKETERS trying to "peddle" something we neither need nor want. That said, I'm taking the liberty to establish The F6B Riders "Dark Side Forum Critic Registry/Directory". This will give all the "like minded critics" their very own "sand box" to play in and share all their "lack of first hand experiences/knowledge" without having to bother/disrupt "Legitimate Dark Side Post/Conversations. As, I'm sure we all hold the "critics" in such "high esteem" this is but a "courtesy" to/for them!!!!

Two recent members come to mind, so I'll take the "lead/liberty or making them "stars" and get the Registry/Directory up and running. Those other "critics" can simply register themselves. This "Thread/Post" will also serve as a "REPOSITORY" for the "junk mail" by our "renowned critics".

P.S. If our Administrator deems this effort unworthy then let it "go away" like the "critics"!!!

1. tiltingf6b

2. stroguy
Wow... thats a pretty aggressive call out. No need to get so butt hurt over opinions on the ol' interwebs. Use a car tire if you want.. sheesh