Dark Side Forum Critic Registry/Directory
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dark Side Forum Critic Registry/Directory

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Finally He Has Arrived

Quote Originally Posted by seadog View Post
    +1 Jimmy
    seadog, thank you for finally showing up! I was wondering how long it would take you to step up to the podium! Its been approximately 6 days since the "Critic Registry/Directory was posted. I purposely avoided originally adding you to the list, knowing well you would "show on your on accord" to accept you "Critic Trophy"! You've just proven me right! In light of recognizing all our "Critics", you now being #3 on the registry, I think it would be appropriate for us Dark Sides to rate each of your with a Star System. Like TV's Dancing With The Stars, we will, instead, have "Cruising With The Critics". We'll simply rate each of you, one to five stars (*,**,***,****,*****) based on "individual negativity". There is a exception in your particular case! As you are critical of everyone and everything, i.e oil, tires, fork braces etc. you've earned the honor and recognition of ten ********** stars.

Regards

bob109

I wonder if I am not the only one , that unless I am posting a new topic/thread, the thought of which "Forum" I'm reading or responding to never enters my mind?

I would bet that there are some people like me, who simply click on the "New Posts" tab at the top, which then lists any new topics or posts in the order of the most recent responses.

I ,for one , never knew there was a new "Forum" specifically to talk about Darkside.

I also don't usually interject in these tired ( see what I did there?) debates over tires, oil etc...

However when someone does inquire about people's experiences with said "car tires" , I will sometimes offer my opinion.

I ride with quite a few "Darksiders" I currently ride Darkside on my Valkyrie. I will wear that tire out, but when it's done, not sure I'll put another Darkside on it.

I think it's wrong to post purely for the point of being argumentative. I've seen that both ways though. No one here has a monopoly on fitting this description from my observation.
    "Go sell crazy somewhere else, we're all stocked up"

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmytee View Post
    I wonder if I am not the only one , that unless I am posting a new topic/thread, the thought of which "Forum" I'm reading or responding to never enters my mind?

I would bet that there are some people like me, who simply click on the "New Posts" tab at the top, which then lists any new topics or posts in the order of the most recent responses.

I ,for one , never knew there was a new "Forum" specifically to talk about Darkside.

I also don't usually interject in these tired ( see what I did there?) debates over tires, oil etc...

However when someone does inquire about people's experiences with said "car tires" , I will sometimes offer my opinion.

I ride with quite a few "Darksiders" I currently ride Darkside on my Valkyrie. I will wear that tire out, but when it's done, not sure I'll put another Darkside on it.

I think it's wrong to post purely for the point of being argumentative. I've seen that both ways though. No one here has a monopoly on fitting this description from my observation.
    +3 = me, myself and I
    Be Careful What YOU Wish For

I think we need to move this thread to "Off Topic"

Quote Originally Posted by 53driver View Post
    I think we need to move this thread to "Off Topic"
    Steve:

If that were to occur, I would have to start a Dark Side Thread on "Ballerina Flats" versus "Combat Boots":>):>):>):>):>):>):>):>):>)

With all of the "Bashing" some "Levity" is in order:>):>):>):>)

Quote Originally Posted by bob109 View Post
    Steve:

If that were to occur, I would have to start a Dark Side Thread on "Ballerina Flats" versus "Combat Boots":>):>):>):>):>):>):>):>):>)

With all of the "Bashing" some "Levity" is in order:>):>):>):>)
    I often wear lightweight leather slippers when I ride the SERIOUS twisties so I can better feel the bike's responses.
    Of course, I have to replace them about every year or so....
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

Quote Originally Posted by 53driver View Post
    I often wear lightweight leather slippers when I ride the SERIOUS twisties so I can better feel the bike's responses.
    Of course, I have to replace them about every year or so....
    Kind of like these?

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot -
    the guy who invented the second one... he was the genius!

http://theringfinders.com/blog/Larry.Royal/

great people talk about

Quote Originally Posted by bob109 View Post
    seadog, thank you for finally showing up! I was wondering how long it would take you to step up to the podium! Its been approximately 6 days since the "Critic Registry/Directory was posted. I purposely avoided originally adding you to the list, knowing well you would "show on your on accord" to accept you "Critic Trophy"! You've just proven me right! In light of recognizing all our "Critics", you now being #3 on the registry, I think it would be appropriate for us Dark Sides to rate each of your with a Star System. Like TV's Dancing With The Stars, we will, instead, have "Cruising With The Critics". We'll simply rate each of you, one to five stars (*,**,***,****,*****) based on "individual negativity". There is a exception in your particular case! As you are critical of everyone and everything, i.e oil, tires, fork braces etc. you've earned the honor and recognition of ten ********** stars.

Regards

bob109
    Here's the thing - great people talk about ideas, they debate theories and accept criticism as part of the science of growth through education - little people on the other hand, well, they talk about people.
    Be Careful What YOU Wish For

Quote Originally Posted by tiltingf6b View Post
    Here's the thing - great people talk about ideas, they debate theories and accept criticism as part of the science of growth through education - little people on the other hand, well, they talk about people.
    ^^ That ^^

Quote Originally Posted by tiltingf6b View Post
    How Profound! I'm both awed and humbled to be in the presence of a "Great One" like yourself! tiltingf6b has spoken. Bearing the "Gospel of the Critics" we shall now bow down and recognize him as the master bearer of "critical information/thinking" from all areas of "science", "education", "engineering" "tire manufacturing" and the "insurance industry". Being one of the little people (I'll proudly wear that hat), I politely and humbly recommend you for immediate 5*****star recognition! It's the least we "little people" can do for you!!!!!!